Menu
Lawsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere sync error code 500

I cant log in and i tried it on all devices and also tried to change my vm password with no luck. I using an lgg3 which i have used this phone in the past
angiejones720
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere sync error code 500

Hi,

I'm getting the same message on my Samsung galaxy s5 and my tab 4. I wounder what is going on!
phoenix81
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same here and I'm using the Android app on my Samsung S3 and the Apple app on the iPhone 4S.

The service is also unavailable on my PC via the website http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/ it says

"TV Anywhere - exclusive to Virgin TV customers, Sorry, TV Anywhere is only available to Virgin TV customers".

0 Kudos
DinMC
Just joined
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting the sane error. I'm using a Samsung S5. This is the first time I'm trying to use TV anywhere since upgrading Android OS to Lollipop a few days ago. No other apps on my phone have had issues though
0 Kudos
moon_lady12
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My galaxy tab is showing this too was fine can someone please say what the fix is thankyou.

0 Kudos
pmoores
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem too with TV Anywhere on Android.

I am using my Primary Account details to login.  but no luck!

I have also tried to login via PC and web browser and it keeps directing me to not being a Virgin Media Customer.

I can login into My Virgin Media OK.

Cheers

Paul.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you were having a problem with the TV Anywhere app.

I need to check with you if this problem is still ongoing. Please let me know, so that I can investigate this further for you.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
pmoores
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mine has started working again,  I did nothing nor change anything.  Self help wasn't reporting any outages in my area either,  odd..

0 Kudos