Menu
Chrismay22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere sign in problems

Hi. I am unable to sign into the TV anywhere app. Keeps saying username or password are incorrect. They are entered correctly. Tried reinstalling, password changes and still happening. Tried on 4 different tabs/phones as well. Already phoned 150 for help on this and after 20 mins basically said bye we can't do anything! Any help would be great. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere sign in problems

Hi Chrismay22, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been unsuccessful at logging in to TV Anywhere. You have mentioned trying the app but have you tried logging in online via anywhere.virginmedia.com?

Do you have more success logging in that way? If so, do you have an active TiVo® subscription?

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dmayne
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem, was working now can't log in either on iPhone or iPad. I can however log into the virginmedia website so I know the password us still valid. Someone help, the last week of virginmedia service has been appaling. 

0 Kudos
Chrismay22
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I can now sign in on wifi but can't seem to use the app on 3/4g to record shows when out and about. Probably something simple. I'm not tech minded. Lol.
0 Kudos