Menu
Phatdan1978
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere rubbish

Anyone having this problem? Always get it when the football is on. Especially champions league. Sky go never has this problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere rubbish

Hi Phatdan1978, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here and I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having. 

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things.

It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so we are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Phatdan1978
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

It's an I pad air 32gb. Model number MD792B/A

It's running iOS 9.3.1 (13E238)

And the message I was getting was something along the lines of "due to high demand we are unable to connect to your TiVo, please try later)

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phatdan1978,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I have added this information to the spreadsheet we are collating the information on. 
For now, there isn't much else I can do apart from apologise but rest assured we are doing what we can to get this resolved. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos