Menu
Kmould
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere registration issues

Hi

I am unable to register my device for tv anywhere. I've logged on and allowed my profile on our virginmedia account. But when I try and register my iPhone through the app it connects to the webpage and says 'access denied' please help! X
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere registration issues

Hi Kmould, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

Usually this would only happen if you've disabled the cookies on your browser. Have you done this on your iPhone by any chance? 

I would try deleting the app and re-installing to ensure you have the latest app downloaded. 

Also double check you are using an up to date iOS. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kmould
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kath thanks for responding.

Yep, checked all that. Still nothing.

However, I tried to log in in hubbys details as he's the main account and it worked! Doh!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kmould,

Thanks for getting back to us. Access is granted with the registered user id (email address) and password.  I'm glad to hear that you have been able to get TV Anywhere working.

If you have any further issues with TV Anywhere, a great place to check is our main Help pages: Help & Support for TV Anywhere

Please get back in touch if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos