Menu
machiberg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere is unauthorised due to android modifications?! Its a brand new phone!!!!

Got my brand new LG G5 from EE and the app tells me that android has been an unauthorised modification and will not work?!!!!!

The phone is 4 days old direct drom EE

Very disapointed as it worked just fine with my htc
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere is unauthorised due to android modifications?! Its a brand new phone!!!!

There is a current known issue with new devices that come with Android 6.0.1

Technical requirements for using Virgin TV Anywhere - http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=9E966504-52D2-49F7-9EAB-8EBAF5B9F4FC

NOTE: Virgin TV Anywhere is not currently able to stream live TV to devices that have launched with Android 6.0.1 including the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. We’re working on bringing live TV streaming to these devices as soon as possible. TiVo management is unaffected on these devices. Devices updating to Android 6.0.1 can continue to stream live TV.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere is unauthorised due to android modifications?! Its a brand new phone!!!!

There is a current known issue with new devices that come with Android 6.0.1

Technical requirements for using Virgin TV Anywhere - http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=9E966504-52D2-49F7-9EAB-8EBAF5B9F4FC

NOTE: Virgin TV Anywhere is not currently able to stream live TV to devices that have launched with Android 6.0.1 including the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. We’re working on bringing live TV streaming to these devices as soon as possible. TiVo management is unaffected on these devices. Devices updating to Android 6.0.1 can continue to stream live TV.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
machiberg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that o was begining to wonder if id done something
0 Kudos