Menu
Highlighted
Jaybabe
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere buffering

Have posted about this before. It seems to have been a problem for years so why hasn't it been fixed? TV Anywhere continually buffers and, on some channels, pixellates & crashes. I'm fed up with it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere buffering

Hi Jaybabe,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV Anywhere.

We're aware of the issue and are working towards a resolution. We're releasing a new app to replace TV Anywhere called Virgin TV Go. We don't have any more information on this at the moment but we'll be announcing more in the new year.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mark199
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was told last year that virgin acknowledged there were problems with their app and were trying to resolve it.

Over 12 months later and it's still abysmal so much so I no longer ever try watching.

I actually advise people to avoid virgin if TV streaming is important to them and it is to many people.

I'm lucky because a friend let's me use his Sky Go app and it works flawlessly as does BT's app. Virgin's streaming app is a disgrace and we should all have money knocked off our bill. It doesn't work, never has worked and I will believe in your future app when I see it I'm afraid.
0 Kudos
Jaybabe
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was given the same answer when I complained 6/7 months ago. It wasn't a problem when I first installed the app - it seems to have developed over time. I wish the new, updated version would hurry up and appear.

0 Kudos