Menu
Johnny1983
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere app

Hi. Is their a reason why I can't watch bt sports on your tv anywhere app anymore? It only gives an option to watch on my tv? Is due to you not having a licence to watch via the app? Also can you check my account to see that my cisco tivo receiver is showing all green dots for the signal? I've had your technician tighten all connections on the cable 😊.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere app

Usually when you only get the option to watch on TV, you are trying to stream a channel which cannot be streamed.

Are you sure you are selecting the correct channels? 531, 532, 534 or 534.

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Johnny1983 wrote:
Yep I'm subscribed to bt sports on my tivo receiver. I have the xl package or big kahuna. I can't watch bt sports on my tv anywhere app. I could up until recently. It just gives option to watch on tv 😐. Any reason for this?

Make sure you are not trying to stream the HD channels nor showcase.  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Johnny1983,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been unable to watch BT Sports via TV Anywhere. 

As mentioned above, make sure you aren't selecting the HD versions of the channel. 

I have re-synced things from this end. Log out of TV Anywhere and back in and try again. Has this made any difference?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Usually when you only get the option to watch on TV, you are trying to stream a channel which cannot be streamed.

Are you sure you are selecting the correct channels? 531, 532, 534 or 534.

Johnny1983
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yep I'm subscribed to bt sports on my tivo receiver. I have the xl package or big kahuna. I can't watch bt sports on my tv anywhere app. I could up until recently. It just gives option to watch on tv 😐. Any reason for this?
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Johnny1983 wrote:

Make sure you are not trying to stream the HD channels nor showcase.  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Johnny1983,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been unable to watch BT Sports via TV Anywhere. 

As mentioned above, make sure you aren't selecting the HD versions of the channel. 

I have re-synced things from this end. Log out of TV Anywhere and back in and try again. Has this made any difference?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out