Menu
Dexter16
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere app

I tried signing in to the app a couple of days ago but each time it says the incorrect username/password are incorrect which they're not. The link for if you've forgotten them doesn't work either. I've uninstalled then reinstalled but no difference. Please help? 

0 Kudos
chef3538
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere app

I'm having the same problem. Had installation on Friday, have rung customer services no joy there they haven't a clue have deleted & downloaded again still no joy 

0 Kudos
Dexter16
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also had a new tivo box (to replace V+ box) installed and wanted to get it added but no joy. Customer service no help then?
0 Kudos
chef3538
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't no how or why but I just tried logging to app & it's worked on iPad & iPhone I haven't done anything different . Not a bad app

needs updating. Sky have 2 apps to do what the Virgin app does in 1.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue signing in to the TV Anywhere app. 

When you have a TiVo® box installed it can take 24 hours for TV Anywhere to sync with the updates. During this time the Username Error message may appear. 

If you come across this error again the first thing to try is logging in to the website version of TV Anywhere on a PC / Laptop > anywhere.virginmedia.com. This will tell us whether it's an issue with the app or your account in general Smiley Happy

Hopefully you won't get any further issues but if you do, you know where I am Smiley Happy

PS - Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos