Menu
stuey1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere app

Hi,installed the app on my nexus 7 and had trouble logging back in ad trying to change password so deleted the app.Trying to reinstall it and msg says cannot be installed error code 926,any ideas.Also when you first create a account on it is it a seperate account from my virgin media?If yes i take it you have 2 different sets of login details.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere app

Hi stuey1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having re-downloading TV Anywhere. 

To use TV Anywhere, you need to sign in using your My VM account sign in details. If you want to change the password, this can be done via My VM > My Profile. 

Based on what you've said, the error message may be related to the device and not TV Anywhere. Try powering off the device then back on. Go back into the Playstore and download the app from there. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stuey1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,managed to reinstall app but cannot login using VM username and password.,bit odd as i logged in ok first time.Dont really want to change password.
Thanks,stuart.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stuey1, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. Smiley Happy

Are you able to sign in to anywhere.virginmedia.com with the same username and password you are trying in the app?

If so, make sure you are typing the Username and Password and not allowing the device to autofill the information. Sometimes a space can be added which in turn makes it an extra character. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
stuey1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,yes can sign in to virgin media but the info has been saved by google so i dont have to type it out every time.Must be typing it in wrong on the app,dont really want to change anything ,will try again,thanks

L

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stuey1, 

If you're not able to remember the password then you will need to reset it in Virgin Media. 

You can then type in the new password when logging in online and Google will ask you if you want to update the password. Smiley Happy

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos