Menu
theallmightyone
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere app not logging in

Since update on iPhone 6s the tv anywhere app asks for password etc and to confirm im not a robot I do as stated and loads the exact same page not worked for 4-5 days now just asking for same details any ideas how to fix this ?
0 Kudos
theallmightyone
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv anywhere app not logging in

Still no help and the app doesn't work stupidest update ever ruined a good app
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Theallmightyoney Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry that the app hasn't been working as it should be, there's a few tips you can try for the TV Anywhere, you may only need to try one or two:-

• Sign out and sign back in, after clearing your cache/temp files. Make sure when signing in anywhere, that the caps lock is monitored and the username and password are typed correctly.
  • Reinstall the app itself, after clearing cache and cookies.
  • Check to see if you can sign into TV Anywhere from a PC to see if it streams. Please bear in mind that Chrome isn't supported.
  • Check that your device OS hasn't been changed recently, for example, Android 6.0.1 is unsupported.

Give these a go and please get back to me when you can.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
theallmightyone
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi so as stated it's iOS and it has updated receantly as stated in the above post ? I have uninstalled reinstalled tried on another device the fact is that I log In and it says please confirm your not a robot I do that and click the road sign or shop fronts as required and again I'm asked to sign in I do this multiple times then I'm logged in but not to the app to your website it loads from within the app. Yes it works on my laptop
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Theallmightyone,

Thank you for your message Smiley Happy

Yes I can see you've mentioned it's iOS, I merely mentioned the Android version as an example Smiley Happy With the app working from the PC and not on the mobile device this will need some help. I would try clearing all cache/cookies and also delete the device from the registered section when signing in on the PC. I have made sure that the allocations for adding devices have been refreshed for you. Failing that, give our team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and we'll take you through it step by step.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos