Menu
Faerie1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere app channel query

Hi

is there a reason the TV anywhere app doesn't show all the channels I have available?  I'm staying at a friends and just realised a movie I meant to tape was on...went onto the app to record it at home...and the channel is missing!

Going through the app I have noticed there are loads of channels (that I am subscribed too) not on there...

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere app channel query

Hi Faerie1

Thanks for dropping by with your query about the TV Anywhere app.

The only reason that this may have happened is if you had the settings on the app when you looked at this set to 'Streaming' channels rather than all channels on the guide?

I appreciate it's been a while since you posted regarding this. Can you please check the app to see if this is set to streaming or all channels?

If this was the reason for the issue then we know that this will have sorted the problem but if not and you still have the issue can you check to see if this happens on all browsers/devices?

Pop back and let us know and we'll do what we can to help Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Faerie1

Thanks for dropping by with your query about the TV Anywhere app.

The only reason that this may have happened is if you had the settings on the app when you looked at this set to 'Streaming' channels rather than all channels on the guide?

I appreciate it's been a while since you posted regarding this. Can you please check the app to see if this is set to streaming or all channels?

If this was the reason for the issue then we know that this will have sorted the problem but if not and you still have the issue can you check to see if this happens on all browsers/devices?

Pop back and let us know and we'll do what we can to help Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Faerie1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Thanks for your response. I checked the app and my phone, they were both set to streaming, must have downloaded and installed that way
Have now changed the settings!

Again, many thanks for your advice
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries Faerie1, glad to have helped Smiley Happy

Just drop back to us anytime you need us, or pop onto our Help page which has loads of support for out customers.

We're happy to support anytime you need us.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos