Menu
Zooloo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv anywhere and virginmedia

this evening I cannot use tv anywhere on my iPad mini 3 for by sport but can use it for sky sports. I can use iPad mini3 to display on Tv but sport but each time I try to watch on mobile device it says I must be registered and it is and settings never changed. Is this just a glitch tonight? Does anyone know?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv anywhere and virginmedia

Morning Zooloo,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to hear you are unable to view BT Sport on your iPad mini.

Is it only this channel you are unable to view? DO other streaming channels work ok?

If you have another device registered for TV Anywhere, does this have the same issue?

As you have one device change available, you can delete the device from your registered devices on your TV Anywhere account > My Profile > Device Settings, then go back onto the iPad for re-registration and see if you get the same issue.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Zooloo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Editor has changed BT SPORT on initial post to the word but in one instance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Morning Zooloo,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to hear you are unable to view BT Sport on your iPad mini.

Is it only this channel you are unable to view? DO other streaming channels work ok?

If you have another device registered for TV Anywhere, does this have the same issue?

As you have one device change available, you can delete the device from your registered devices on your TV Anywhere account > My Profile > Device Settings, then go back onto the iPad for re-registration and see if you get the same issue.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Zooloo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have been using TV anywhere without any issues up to when I posted to the forum. It suddenly said I needed to be registered and yet I have had the one slot. I cannot use one monthly change as I used this to set up another device only yesterday and I could not complete because the whole network dropped yesterday at my friends house.

i can still use TV anywhere to run SKY sport and I can still use as remote for TiVo and other box.

I rang 150 to report and they said it was a known fault and was estimated to be repaired by 6th. Still wasn't working yesterday.

0 Kudos
Zooloo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have just tried again today and TV Anywhere is back working on BT Sport and continues working on SKY Sports. Do not know how this has resolved as I haven't done anything.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zooloo, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and letting us know how things have been Smiley Happy 

We're really glad to hear all is working again. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Zooloo
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok but do you know why it started working again?

0 Kudos