Menu
Turnster
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv Anywhere

I'm unable to log in to TV Anywhere on my iPad or iPhone even though I know I am using the right user name and password. It just says log in name or password not recognised. I've even logged in to My Virgin Media and changed the password but it still won't let me???? I've been logged out since yesterday!!! 😡😡😡

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Anywhere

Hi Turnster,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to log in to TV Anywhere even after resetting your password on My Virgin Media. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post.

Looking into this, I can see that you called in and spoke with our Technical Support Department. Has this been resolved for you?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Anywhere

Hi Turnster,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TV Anywhere service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos