Menu
vc91
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv Anywhere will not work

I have a TiVo V6 box and have tried setting up TV anywhere but it will not let me stream live or download programmes. I have registered my device and on the website it says I am registered however when I go into the app and click watch or download it says my device needs to be registered. I have deleted the device and the app, reregustered my iPhone then redone loaded the app but the same thing happens. I have enabled cookies and enabled network remotes on my TiVo box. I have been through the forums and tried all of the suggestions but nothing is working. Please help, I just want to be able to watch TV anywhere as it says and I can’t!!!

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Anywhere will not work

Hi vc91, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue registering for TV Anywhere. 

When you were trying to use TV Anywhere, had the V6 box been installed for more than 24 hours? 

If not, as annoying as it is to repeat steps, it's worth following these steps again:

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. I have added a device change for you to be able to re-register the device. 

If you are still having an issue with this, come back and let me know the following:

What iOS is your iPhone running?

What model iPhone do you have?

Do you have another device you can test? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos