Menu
Steven_P170
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to watch via TV Anywhere on a registered iPad and its asks to register the device again

I select the program I which to watch and then select Watch on iPad from the Watch Now menu, after seeing the 'Connecting to Virgin Media' message is tells me that 'Device Registration Required' I had already done this and successfully watched a program, when I click on 'Register' my 2 registered devices are listed, my phone & my iPad.

I have no changes left as I had already removed my laptop to add my phone, which still works, its just my iPad that thinks its not registered.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to watch via TV Anywhere on a registered iPad and its asks to register the device again

Hi Steven_P170

Welcome to the community

I am sorry to hear that your unable to watch TV Anywhere on your iPad.

When you sign into your account, under My Profile you will have Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Device Settings will show the devices to use TV Anywhere, whereas Sky Movies & Sports show for Sky apps.

On your TV Anywhere account there is only one device registered with one device available. If your iPad is not on the list you should be able to stream a channel now and this will prompt for registration.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Steven_P170
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to watch via TV Anywhere on a registered iPad and its asks to register the device again

Hi Sam,

Thank you.

I have been able to successfully re-register my iPad and stream a channel.

The reason there was only one device registered, when my initial post said there was 2 was because I removed my iPad from my list this morning in readiness to try and re-add it again next month when a change became available and see if it would remember itself that time.

So again thank you for your assistance, i hope this time my iPad will stay remembered.

Cheers,

Steven.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

I'm glad things are now resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, please just let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos