Menu
2thumbs06
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to watch programmesI've recorded on my TIVO, through the Anywhere App on my mobile/tablet

I've been trying to watch my Tivo programmes on my phone for months, but the app just keeps saying the below.

"The selected TivO Box was not found on the current network. Make sure you are connected to the same network as your TiVo Box, then try again"

My devices are registered and I've tried both of my wifi connections 2G and 5G as stated on my Hub. What else do I need to do? There doesn't seem to be any help online about this and I couldn't get through to a human to ask over the phone.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to watch programmesI've recorded on my TIVO, through the Anywhere App on my mobile/tablet

You can't watch recorded programmes on TiVo on your mobile device. You need the newer V6 box for that.

TiVo can be controlled via the app when you've take steps to connect your TiVo box to your home network. Once you've done that you can start recordings playing from the TiVo box to your TV using the app.

Otherwise when you have TiVo you can watch Live channels and On Demand via the app by hen connected to WiFi.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own