Menu
Webby07
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Troubleshooting

Trying to connect to skysports app to watch but I get a message saying " this application does not support screen sharing when streaming" any idea's to be able to watch on a tablet

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Troubleshooting

Hi Webby07,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Usually this error message will only come up if you're trying to stream from the device to a TV or a PC screen via HDMI or another cable. 

If you don't have this, have you tried previously? If so you may need to delete the app and re-install it to refresh things. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Webby07
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I'm not trying or tried to stream, I've uninstalled and re installed the app but same message appears
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Webby07,

Cheers for getting back to us. Thank you for letting us know that you've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Sky Sports app on your tablet. I'm sorry that you are still unable to access your Sky Sports channels via TV Anywhere.

Checking this, I can see that your tablet isn't registered for the Sky Sports app. The Sky Sports and Sky Cinema app is separate to the TV Anywhere app. We need to make sure that you are trying this through the correct Sky Sports app.

If you are using the Sky Sports app already, you will need to remove a device and register your tablet if it is within the technical requirements of this service. Please see the following link for further help with this: 

Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go

I have also added a device change back onto your Sky Sports/Sky Cinema app. 

Please let us know if you have any further problems with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos