Menu
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

This morning i was unable to view TVA as it says ive run out of devices and cant change till July ?

as it says on the tin :/Cat Frustrated

allowens
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: This morning i was unable to view TVA as it says ive run out of devices and cant change till July ?

HI

I have exactly the same problem here,   cannot watch TVA  as says device not registered, I re-registered and now it  say device not registered and no device registrations until July

SKY cannels via sky player works fine

This is on a PC

Thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: This morning i was unable to view TVA as it says ive run out of devices and cant change till July ?

What OS are you using? Chrome isn't supported

0 Kudos
allowens
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

FYI using exactly the same device that was working fne last night, tired IE, EDGE and Firefox all the same issue

Working fine  on IPad, but not with  windows 10 machine in multiple browsers.  Cleared all cookies and temp files, still say's device not registered even after trying to re-register device.

Thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

glad its not just me.

I use chrome when i can, apart from TVA which i use with firefox,

i don't use anything ie including edge, but firefox on win 10 seems to work fine, well it did yesterday :/

and there's no joy on the other device with win 7 

Misshap
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have a similar issue, except for me it's telling me my device is not registered, when checking on 'my registered devices' clearly shows that it is.  I've never changed devices, I only have the one.  Was watching fine (well, as fine as TV anywhere gets what with the buffering issues etc.) on my pc last night, nothing's changed.

Using IE on a windows 7 PC, same as always.  Not going to mess around changing stuff my end in case I get the same issue as you and get told I can't add another device til next month!

Tags (1)
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

i didn't actually change any stuff, i got up and it just didn't work, device limitation, not listed or something.

only change is that has happened some time ago was it was a win 7 machine then i did the free upgrade, but its been still been working ok, didn't need to change devices it still worked. well until now :/

don't think its a win 10 prob as it doesnt work on my win 7 puter either

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: This morning i was unable to view TVA as it says ive run out of devices and cant change till ...

Hi guys

Thanks for your posts and apologies regarding the issues you are currently facing with TV Anywhere.

We're aware there is an open fault and are working to get things fixed as soon as possible. 

You can keep up to date on the fault here: TV Anywhere Fault

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused and welcome to the Community. 

Thanks,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: This morning i was unable to view TVA as it says ive run out of devices and cant change till ...

Hi  

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi xxamine, 

Thanks so much for your patience whilst we are looking in to this fault. 

Just to give you an update, the teams have been working on this and we hope to have a resolution soon.  

As a work around we are able to add a device change for you which will allow you to register the device however as soon as you log out, you will get the same error again. To get the change added, please give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and follow the options to speak to the Broadband Faults team. 

I know this isn't the best solution but it is only a work around until we can get things back to normal for you. 

Keep an eye on the sticky here for further updates: TV Anywhere Device Registration

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos