Menu
powersappa
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The Walking Dead series 6 ep 11 onwards...

Hi Guys and Girls!

I would like to know what happened to episode 11 Series 6 of The Walking Dead. Also, I don't seem to be able to play episode 13 either. It would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know whether this issue will be sorted out at some stage.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Regards

Sarah and Max

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Walking Dead series 6 ep 11 onwards...

Hi Sarah and Max

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to watch The Walking Dead Series 6 episode 11 and 13.

If you check this link > Shows on TV Anywhere that are faulty, episode 11 has been raised by my colleague Kath. Once there is further updates she will update that thread.

In regards to episode 13 my other colleague Terri has posted within this thread with a fault reference number and review date > Walking Dead.

If there are further issues, by all means let us know.

Hope this helps

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
powersappa
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Walking Dead series 6 ep 11 onwards...

Thanks for your answer Samantha!

Yet this is a bummer... right at the moment we don't have a TV (we got Tivo but not the TV) and we were watching stuff online... well, hopefully the issue will be sorted (04/04/2016 23:23 and they are still not working...) before the expire date for these episodes arrive.

Regards

Max & Sarah

0 Kudos