Menu
Steveo67
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The App

Hi,

Please can you clarify something about your app.  What I am wanting to know about how often I should be expected to have to log in to the app because its logged me out ?

And please dont blame this one on the slow speeds F004952644 formally known as F002896495

The reason I ask is because sometimes whoever does your twitter will say I need to log in every 12 hours and sometimes they say every 18 days ?

The app seems to disagree with both these periods and often differs depending on if I use the phone app or the tablet app 

I am already told that this is down to licencing and security reasons.

Thank you .

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: The App

Hi Steveo67, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you have had with the app logging out. 

There was a known issue after a recent TiVo® update which resulted in you needing to sign in each time you launched the TV Anywhere app. 

Since then, a fix has been put in place which should allow you to stay logged in as long as you open the app once every 18 days Smiley Happy 

If you are still having an issue then delete and re-install the app and this should put things right.

Come back and let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Steveo67, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you have had with the app logging out. 

There was a known issue after a recent TiVo® update which resulted in you needing to sign in each time you launched the TV Anywhere app. 

Since then, a fix has been put in place which should allow you to stay logged in as long as you open the app once every 18 days Smiley Happy 

If you are still having an issue then delete and re-install the app and this should put things right.

Come back and let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Steveo67
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Kath_F for clearing that up.

I think it would be useful to keep your social team informed when you have bug because when they told me 12 hours they said the reason was due to "licencing & security" reasons.  Its not helpful to be told porkies

I am pleased you have fixed this

0 Kudos