Menu
Mcgaz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TellyTablet TV Anywhere doesn't work!

I bought a TelyTablet because I do use my iPad for watching TV... It hasnt been great so far. Often the keyboard doesn't recognise key presses. In fact writing this I have had to correct half the words.

But I bought it for they TV and the TV anywhere app says 

Signing in...

Then it says

The login page could not be reached. Check you connection and reload the page.

I can't get passed that. Its very poor that it can't do the very thing its designed to do!

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TellyTablet TV Anywhere doesn't work!

Can you browse other websites on it, or just struggling with TVA?

I suppose there could be a faulty screen.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mcgaz wrote:

I bought a TelyTablet because I do use my iPad for watching TV... It hasnt been great so far. Often the keyboard doesn't recognise key presses. In fact writing this I have had to correct half the words.

But I bought it for they TV and the TV anywhere app says 

Signing in...

Then it says

The login page could not be reached. Check you connection and reload the page.

I can't get passed that. Its very poor that it can't do the very thing its designed to do!

See this post for how to fix this issue:  http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TVAnywhere-not-working-on-new-Telly-Tablet/m-p/3286...

Mcgaz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the replies. I did have this installed already but it is working now (sort of... tried late last night and the login appeared but it failed after that). I'll try again on this tonight.

I had watched a number of hours of sky sports and ran the battery down. I think the reboot was most likely what solved the problem.
0 Kudos