Menu
Wolfey81
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

TeleTablet

Hello. I have the Virgin TeleTablet and would like to connect it with my TV but I'm not sure what cable to buy... It as a microusb port and 2 standard USB ports. I bought a microusb cable but my TV is not picking anything up. Is there anything else I need? Thank yo

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TeleTablet

hiya @Wolfey81 your best looking into using tvanywhere http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/ since the USB port is disabled on the Tivo, V+ etc.. since the boxes supplied by virignmedia only really work when connected to a TV via HDMI/SCART
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Wolfey81
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thank you for your reply. Does that mean there is a way to connect the tablet to the TV?

Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

whats the model of this teletablet or this is it this you've got ->http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/mobile/showtime.html or if you taking about making what's on the tablet show on the TV there is hdmi to TV converts guide -> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/how-connect-android-tv-summary-3533870/
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

From the link provided above:-

Your TellyTablet comes pre-loaded with the Virgin TV Anywhere app, so you can use it to watch your favourite shows all around the house and anywhere in the UK there’s WiFi. That includes access to over up to 110 live channels, thousands of hours of TV On Demand and complete control of your TiVo box.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
Wolfey81
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello. Thanks again for the replies. Yes I have the Virgin Teletablet as they call it, the same one as in the link you have posted. Exactly right, all I want to do is mirror what I see on the tablet on the TV. I know the tablet has the virgin a TV anywhere but I also want to mirror what else I see on the TV too.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Wolfey81
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

o Re: TeleTablet

I've had no joy using the MicroUSB port to mirror my screen. I've bought a MicroUSB HDMI lead but it does not display anything on my TV. Could I use the standard USB ports?

Thanks

Pete

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: o Re: TeleTablet

that is more for file transfer rather than mirror possible the tablet doesn't support it, or your TV
0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

due to content rights protections you can't cast or mirror anything from a mobile or tablet to a TV

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos