Menu
allowens
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TVA still not working -error 106 device limit reached

VM - please respond to these issues,  in al the other customer  posts, including mine,  posted yesterday

We all pay you good money for your services , however you continue to fail to provide us TVA which is just not fit for purpose..

Please can you at least acknowledge the issue and let us know a plan for rectification, rather than what appears to be ignoring us all.

Here is summary  of the  issue since 22/06/16 - TVA is saying error 106 Device limit reached.  in laptop / desktop machine windows 10 and windows 7, IE and Firefox .  It works on an iPad.

I would also like you to reset my device activation limit as I wasted a changed to see if we could get this working

Thanks

Rick

0 Kudos
allowens
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVA still not working -error 106 device limit reached

HI

they have just told me via chat they expect it to be fixed by  12:35 pm today ( I would suspect that will slip to some point later today, but at least they acknowledge the  issue )  ,  also if you have wasted a device change, they will reset that back for you if you contact them

Thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVA still not working -error 106 device limit reached

Hi allowens,

Thanks for your posts and apologies regarding the issues you are currently facing with TV Anywhere.

We're aware there is an open fault and are working to get things fixed as soon as possible. 

You can keep up to date on the fault here: TV Anywhere Fault

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos