Menu
allowens
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TVA rang to cancel my services.VM can not cancel as there system down

well it gets worse.

No TVA for 8 days, rang to cancel my services, they said they can not accept any cancellation as there systems are down, they can nto call me back, I would have to try later.

So not only horrendous TVA service, they  now wont allow me to  initiate my cancellation or confirm a price for just keeping the broadband as there systems are down.

I have been with VM  /NTL as it was ,many years , pay £130 a month for all our services  , and now cannot  cancel,  and can not get the service I pay for. 

VM this is a disgusting way to treat your customers.

Aimee_Saskia
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVA rang to cancel my services.VM can not cancel as there system down

Hi allowens,

Sorry to hear about this.

Due to VM's Customer Relations team being an inbound centre, they are unable to provide you with a call back.

If you call back after the estimated fix time the agent supplied you with over the phone, they should be able to help with any queries you may have.

Hope this helps!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I work for Virgin Media but any opinions expressed by myself are my own.
Want to say thank you? Click 'Kudos'.
Did I answer your question? 'Mark as Helpful Answer'.

allowens
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVA rang to cancel my services.VM can not cancel as there system down

well after 9 days of terrible customer services and no TVA service, I have finally managed to  cancel  VM TV services, and moved to Sky Q.

VM - You have lost a loyal and long term customer, with your utter contempt at the way you have treated your customers.

All I hope is others finally reach the point that they too,  are unwilling to hand over large amounts of money for such a poor service including   the " Free TVA" services, that you say we don't pay for.

Sorry to go,  but good bye.  VM you have only yourselves to blame for my departure

0 Kudos