Menu
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3 (59 Views)

TVA keeps saying my laptop is not registered !.

This has happened to me quite a few times now.

Gone to sign into TVA, and it says my computer is not registered. Any yet its the same laptop running windows 10 that i have been using for over a year.

I have to delete the existing registered laptop, and re-add it again. And because its happened twice this month already. I now cannot add my laptop again to watch TVA.

This is nuts, what is going on with your systems !.

HP, Dell, IBM/Lenovo Certified Server Hardware engineer.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)

Re: TVA keeps saying my laptop is not registered !.

Hi paul_taylor,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you updated the browser or cleared the cache, cookies or history then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

I have added a device change for you to use so if you follow the prompts on the screen, this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3 (24 Views)

Re: TVA keeps saying my laptop is not registered !.

All working now, thank you.

PS: Cache never cleared, so not sure why it keeps doing this.

Win 10 updates ?.

HP, Dell, IBM/Lenovo Certified Server Hardware engineer.
0 Kudos