Menu
gcfalco
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV on the go

When I try to use TV Anywhere to watch Sky Sports, the app takes me to Sky Sports own app. When I try to watch, it asks me to "sign in to watch". That give a "choose how to watch" page - when I try to launch the Sky Sports app - which I just left to get to this page - it just takes me back to the Sky Sports app where the TV Anywhere app took me to in the first place. And I'm signed in to the Sky Sports app already! Any suggestions to break the circle?
0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV on the go

Just download the Sky Sports app and select the Virgin Media logo when you are asked to sign in and use your Virgin Media username and password

0 Kudos
gcfalco
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's the problem! When I try to sign in I'm getting a "Choose how to watch"" page which only offers me the option of launching or downloading the Sky Sports app - which I've already got and even signed in to. I can't find a Virgin Media option.

I'll delete the app & try from fresh.

0 Kudos
gcfalco
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still the same.....I can sign in with my Virgin details but when I try to watch a channel I'm getting the "Choose how to watch" still.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcfalco

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Sorry to hear that Sky Sports is still not working.

Can you advise on which device this happens on? Does it happen on your other device? Have you downloaded the Sky Sports app or Sky Go as these are both different. The one for Virgin is Sky Sports.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos