Menu
Tuner
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV on iPad

I've recently upgraded my iPad. I used to watch Sky Sports on my old one but when I try to view on the new one Sky tells me I have exceeded the allowed number of registered viewing sources and I should refer to my provider (Virgin). I presume this means my old unit is still registered. How can I delete this registration?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV on iPad

Go to the TV anywhere webpage, sign in and go to the device registration section. Select the Sky sports and cinema section and delete an existing registration to make room for your new iPad.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV on iPad

Go to the TV anywhere webpage, sign in and go to the device registration section. Select the Sky sports and cinema section and delete an existing registration to make room for your new iPad.