Menu
aaronskilton
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV nowhere .

This is at least third time I've posted about this problem now. TV anywhere is absolutely useless. It's a complete joke. Only thing you can watch on it is Jeremy Kyle in the morning when most decent people are working. I try to watch the footy at night and it has NEVER worked. I'm sick of the terrible service virgin are continually providing. I pay for 2 TiVo boxes because the normal ones are so awful. The internet has had issues for about a year now and I have never been able to watch the football on TV anywhere. What am I actually paying for!???
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV nowhere .

Hi aaronskilton, 

Thanks for your post and apologies that you are having an issue watching the footie via TV Anywhere. 

This is an issue we are aware of and have been making changes in the background to resolve this. A fix was put in place however we've seen this is still happening since so we are back to the drawing board. 

Once a new fix goes live I will be in touch to let you know.

Apologies again.

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
aaronskilton
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

But that's a complete load of rubbish. It hasn't worked in TWO YEARS! Your fixing it about as quickly as our terrible broadband speeds and our phone line!
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'd say you've done well to even get a response on this subject, even if it is the same old tail-chasing. My posts on the subject just get ignored.