Menu
Nita
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere

Hi

Please help my tv anywhere will nit play. Also the box sets is limited. I feel quite disappointed. Do you have to be hone to use this app?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere

You don't have to be at home, but you do need to be on a UK WiFi connection.

0 Kudos
Nita
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am but it won't stream or give me more than 6 box set choices
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A limited number of box sets have just been made available for users of the iOS app. Before you could only view on demand via TV Anywhere in browser (ie on your computer or laptop). There is a larger range in browser.

You'll need to register the device, and be either using the primary log-in credentials, or another login that was created from the primary account & granted TV Anywhere access. I'm assuming you're using iOS & have installed the TV Anywhere app?

User management:
https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/listUsers

Device management: 
http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/

Unfortunately, lots of people upgrading to the new TV Anywhere app for iOS are reporting problems with streaming (or lack of it) in recent days, so you might not be doing anything wrong. Not for the first time, Virgin Media aren't acknowledging the problem here, despite numerous similar or identical reports.

0 Kudos
Nita
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this, feeling a bit annoyed as Sky Go is brilliant. Will do it for a year I think and return sadly to sky.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nita,

Thank you for your message and sharing with the Community it's great to meet you. 

I hope you're enjoying your Halloween, with the doorbell going off, trick or treat is upon us.

Have a look at TV Anywhere Away mode, it should give you some information on how to do this. 

If you need any additional help, let us know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos