Menu
Same292
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV 'anywhere'

Does anyone else find it misleading that Virgin promote their 'anywhere tv' as exactly that...anywhere...except for certain android phones. I thought my brand new samsung galaxy s7 edge would be supported, only now Iv tried to use the tv anywhere service I find my phone is unsupported! 

Think its time to quit virgin media...2nd time this year they'v increased the price yet the service only slightly improves...and still doesnt work on a device I choose to have (fyi doesnt work either apparently on windows phones and blackberrys...so hardly "anywhere" tv..more like ''kindaanywhere tv"!)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 'anywhere'

Hi Same292,

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch about TV Anywhere not being accessible on all mobile devices. I apologise about the impact this has on you as a customer with us. 

If you subscribe to Sky Sports or Sky Cinema, you can access these channels on your S7. For more information on this, please see our online help pages: Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go 

Currently there is no news on getting this to work on all devices launched with Android 6.0.1. As soon as we have verification that TV Anywhere has been updated on this, we will our customers know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos