Menu
Apollo200
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere

When I try to register my mobile I just get web page saying oops something went wrong.
richard_2t
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere

I'm getting the same message on a registered device!  Can't watch any virgin channels.  Luckily my virgin login still works on the Sky TV apps so I can watch sport and movies at the moment. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue streaming from TV Anywhere. 

There was recently a fault that was affecting TV Anywhere but this has since been resolved. 

I've gone in to both your accounts and added a device change for you to re-register your devices. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If your phone is new running android 6.0 then it's not supported by TV anywhere it may be in the near future but not for the 6 months these phones have been on sale
0 Kudos
richard_2t
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All working thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi richard_2t,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. Smiley Happy 

If you have any further issues you know where to find us.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos