Menu
Jackie770271
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere

Just switched from Sky to Virgin I am extremely disappointed with the TV anywhere basically it's crap. Is anyone able to use TV anywhere without problems or is it just me.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere

Hi Jackie770271

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Many apologies that you're experiencing issues with TV Anywhere.

Do you have issues on both your devices registered to TV Anywhere or just the one? 

What issues do you experience? 

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
caroleanne
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Jackie, I'm really sorry you've just swtiched from Sky.  I'm seriously consider switching to them.  If you read the posts, you will find the same complaints over and over again - none of which are ever addressed.  You will see today Samantha_L has spent a long time answering posts (I think they may be a first) but hasn't actually given any solutions.  Considering they are the same complaints every single time you would think she didn't need to ask an extra 10 questions to find out what is wrong.  My (multiple) problems are still the same.  So Samantha, stop asking me the same questions and fix your programme!

0 Kudos
Jackie770271
Tuning in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Samantha_L both mine and my daughters iPad work fine when we are at home connect to Virgin wifi and near the TiVo box but if we go out and try to watch anything using wifi other than my own we cannot connect to tv anytime or watch any of the programs. 

0 Kudos
Jackie770271
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I'm beginning to regret leaving sky, was only due to price and because I was paying £120 a month. Sky is so much more straight forward than Virgin you need a bloody degree to try and find films or some thing to watch!! The to anytime is a complete joke. So far not impressed at all 😡 11 months and I can go back to sky!!
0 Kudos
Jackie770271
Tuning in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have swapped to my android tablet but although I can now connect to watch tv anywhere I cannot mirror it to a TV which means I can only watch on the small screen!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Correct. Neither Virgin Media's TV Anywhere or Sky's Sky Go can be connected to large TVs.

They are apps to allow you to watch on mobile devices, not a way of getting a multiroom box for free.

0 Kudos
Jackie770271
Tuning in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

firstly, It's not for multi room for free as I have this. It's for when I go and stay at our caravan or when we go away I can watch on a hotel TV. Just for the record Sky go can because I have done it.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

We'll just have to disagree on whether Sky Go can be connected to a TV.

0 Kudos
Jackie770271
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Disagree all you like because I can confirm 100% that I have viewed through a TV on sky go!!
0 Kudos