Menu
Nicho1120
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere

I am unable to watch TV anywhere on my Samsung galaxy s4. Has been working fine until recently. Checked device list and the phone is on there. When I look at the guide there is no sign to say they are available to watch remotely. Anyone help ??
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere

You've made the mistake of expecting to be able to use TV Anywhere when BT Sport are carrying a big game; a known yet unfixed problem for the last 18 months.

0 Kudos
Nicho1120
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried over the past week and not worked all the time not just tonight.
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yep

Champions League - Tuesday & Wednesday
Europa League - Thursday
FA Cup - Friday to Monday.

You may well have another underlying problem with the service, but there's no point trying to diagnose & fix it when no-one is able to access it.

0 Kudos
Nicho1120
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm not even getting the symbol in the corner of the channels so think it may be something more than just football.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicho1120,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've been having an ongoing problem using the TV Anywhere app. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still having the same issue?

Your problems with TV Anywhere may be related to a fault with the service we've been experiencing. We've posted an update regarding this on this article titled Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved.

If you're still having problems could you please let us know so we can take another look at this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos