0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere

Hi TaiChiMan

Thanks for posting on the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to use TV Anywhere due to error of device is not registered.

When you sign into your account, on the right under My Profile select Device Settings. Is the device in question shown here as registered? If not you should be able to register by streaming a channel through either the website or app and this will prompt for registration. If the device is showing as registered then remove it from the list, then register by streaming a channel.

Can you advise on which device this is not working on please so then we have a better idea of the device? Also mention the make and model.

Let me know how you get on
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
TaiChiMan
Dialled in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes the device is shown as registered - it is my main pc that is the only registered item. I will try removing and re adding. It was working but just stopped . I will get back to you hopefully doing this will not remove the allowed monthly changes as it has in the past 

regards

Jim

0 Kudos
TaiChiMan
Dialled in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Did that, it did not work and now I have no changes allowed , this is every time I go to use it  will this ever work ?

0 Kudos
TaiChiMan
Dialled in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still not working - is it faulty like the mobile software ????????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim

Thanks for getting back in touch and completing the steps, but to no avail.

In regards to your PC, what version of Windows are you using? Also what browser do you use for TV Anywhere?

When you try to stream a channel on TV Anywhere does it still give the error of Device is not registered? There is one device change available on your account, do you have another device say a tablet or mobile that you can register to see if that gives the same error message?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
TaiChiMan
Dialled in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am using windows 7 and IE

Yes it does say not registered 

works OK on my mobile

so now I can watch on my phone but the PC is still a mystery to TV anytwhere and I now have no changes left Smiley Sad

Jim

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim

Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad that your phone is working. 

In regards to your PC, start from scratch again if you can as you do have one change available. Log back into your account, go to Device Settings under My Profile and remove the PC. Go back to Live TV, then select any streaming channel to register the PC again.

Hopefully this time it will work

Sam

0 Kudos
TaiChiMan
Dialled in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

still problems with IE (and of course Chrome) m tried registering with firefox and that worked - very weird Smiley Happy 

now PC is registered - the process does seem a bit unstable, thanks  for your help

regards

Jim

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim

I am glad that you managed to get it working through Firefox even though it should of worked through Internet Explorer. Google Chrome is not supported so that won't work.

Hopefully it will stay registered with no more errors.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos