Menu
Pamdor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere with new v6 box sign in issues

Hi since my recent new v6 Tivo installation, I'm having to sign into my TV anywhere app everytime and also asked to select Tivo box ??, one of which was removed as part of new installation??

Previously this did not happen, hence it's very frustrating routine for such a basic request.

Any help much appreciated

Regards

James

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere with new v6 box sign in issues

I don't think it is related to your recent V6 installation. It is happening to me as well.

There is a sticky post at the head of this board referring to ongoing sign in issues.
Pamdor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham thanks for response, however please excuse my ignorance, but what does 'a sticky post at head of this board' mean?  How do I access this ongoing signing in issue information please.

Thanks

James

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'Sticky posts' stay at the top of the forum and are coloured pink currently.

The post I was referring to is here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Anywhere-Issues/td-p/3347821/jump-to/first-unrea...