Menu
sallylx
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere 'unable to register this device'

Hi

My daughter registered her Mac as a device for TV anywhere and for Sky Sports and proceeded to watch some of the Grand Prix earlier. However, she has just tried to access sky sports again and getting the message 'Unable to register this device. You have already used your device changes this month' Any ideas? She wants to watch the end of the race!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere 'unable to register this device'

Hi Sallylx

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV Anywhere service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a look and can see a Mac that's been registered, I hope that means that you've been able to get this sorted?

If not, get in touch and I'll take another look right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sallylx
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

No, it says my Mac registered under my registered devices for both normal tv and the sky channels.cIt works for the usual virgin channels but when I try and watch any of the sky channels I get the message that it can't register my device.Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 12.50.53.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sallylx

Thanks for getting back to me, I've removed the mac from the registered devices and added allocation for another device change if you can clear your cookies & cache to try this again on your mac. 

Is she using a different browser to the one that it worked on?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
sallylx
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks seems to be ok now
0 Kudos