Menu
Ashers71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere shows signing in then sign in error login page could not be reached

My Lenovo tab updated and then the Virgin TV anywhere app comes up with an the error - 

login page could not be reached. I cannot get the app to do anything else. I have eve uninstalled and reinstalled the app can anyone help please!

0 Kudos
shaunlinegar
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere shows signing in then sign in error login page could not be reached

I also get the same error - the login page could not be reached.  Any ideas anyone?  The TV anywhere app is completely unusable!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere shows signing in then sign in error login page could not be reached

Hi both, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your Lenovo tablets aren't working. 

Can you come back with the Model number of your tablets and also the OS running on them?

Since posting have you been able to get any further than the log in page? 

Keep me posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
danstorey123
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just got the telly tablet deal and this doing the same to me

0 Kudos
OLiverw1
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am getting the same using a Nexus 7 any ideas...........

0 Kudos
wm29
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Me too - Galaxy Tab S2 - works okay with Sky box!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You need to make sure your Android System Webview is up to date on your device - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en_GB
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
wm29
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mine is version 55.0.2883.91

0 Kudos
wm29
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Retried - now works - booked a program off the guide okay. Happy.

0 Kudos
oldukmale
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have had a Lenovo tablet and for a few years now and it works fine on mine. But my homtom-ht6 android phone is a different story, it's the same as yours. Don't expect any help from virgin, sorry, it's global give us your money we don't give a hoot about aftercare, I even showed them the message saying there is technical problems we are sorting them out try later, which was on their sign in page and they still said as its working on my Lenovo then it's a fault on my ht6. They also say this is new to us we haven't heard about this problem before so it seems they don't read their own forums.

Ever since Grobal rip off took over virgin the aftersales care has been rubbish.

0 Kudos