Menu
caz000666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere over 4g

What is the point of this app? & who actually rates it as one of the best tv app's available?

So far I personally have not been able to view a single program that I actually want to watch!

Skysports F1 cannot be viewed over a 4G network??? Why have the option then? If I was at home I would watch my 47" TV not my 5" phone screen!

Can someone please shed light on what you can actually use this rubbish app for?
0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere over 4g

Considering that VM don't even have  4G, not really much point..

Mind you, there's not much point to 'TV Anywhere' anyway, as it doesn't work on so many different platforms, it might as well be called 'TV nowhere'!!

Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

caz000666 wrote:
What is the point of this app? & who actually rates it as one of the best tv app's available?

Can someone please shed light on what you can actually use this rubbish app for?

The point of the app is remote management and easier control of the TiVo box. Virgin just strapped some ropey streaming abilities onto the proper TiVo app.

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

caz000666 wrote:

So far I personally have not been able to view a single program that I actually want to watch!

Skysports F1 cannot be viewed over a 4G network??? Why have the option then? If I was at home I would watch my 47" TV not my 5" phone screen!

Sky Sports you have to go through the Sky Sports App rather then TV Anywhere.

This is actually a plus in your case as Sky allow you to use your mobile connection to stream their channels.

0 Kudos