Menu
brandyman72
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere not working

I have trouble watching TV anywhere, since yesterday I'm being asked to register my device, but wouldn't work afterwards, now I've apparently can't use it until next month, what happened?

0 Kudos
REures
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere not working

Just got off a chat session with the help desk,

They finally admitted to a fault in the system.  Their reply was "There is actually a fault raised for this issue from last night, it is showing under investigation at the moment. There is an estimated fix time showing for 12.30 this afternoon"
Misshap
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for posting this REures, I have the same issue, as do many others judging by other recent TVA forum posts. Could I ask which area you're in? My status check says there's no faults or work underway and I'm in Edinburgh.

Thank you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
allowens
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI

they have just told me via chat they expect it to be fixed by  12:35 pm today ( I would suspect that will slip to some point later today, but at least they acknowledge the  issue )  ,  also if you have wasted a device change, they will reset that back for you if you contact them

Thanks

Richard

0 Kudos
REures
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi, im in Grimsby

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Look how many of you have got this issues....there is close to a page of threads all about the same thing since yesterday and not 1 official comment from anyone on this forum and you are having to pass on what the live chat people have told you.

Not good Virgin.
0 Kudos
Misshap
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I know Binghambloke Smiley Sad

And unfortunately I'm disabled with speech difficulties so I can't even ring them Smiley Sad

Will just have to wait for someone to notice us and hope my area gets covered too at some point.

0 Kudos
Misshap
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oooh! Just spotted a sticky at the top of the page! My bad!

Let's hope they get it sorted quickly now Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your posts and apologies regarding the issues you are currently facing with TV Anywhere.

We're aware there is an open fault and are working to get things fixed as soon as possible. 

You can keep up to date on the fault here: TV Anywhere Fault

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos