Menu
gw536
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere not working on android after router change

Recently had to have my router changed to Superhub3. I had 2 android tablets registered on my previous router (superhub2) so I could watch tvanywhere. Since my router has been changed I can no longer get TVanywhere to work on my devices. They are still registered on "myvirgin media website".  I get registration failure error ( but nothing on the app lets me register ). I also get streaming error code:500

How can I can my android tablets to work again with tvanywhere? Is it some setting on new router that needs activating?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere not working on android after router change

Hi gw536, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see a new face on board with us Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that TV Anywhere hasn't been working since your router was replaced. This may well just be a coincidence as a new router wouldn't affect TV Anywhere from working. 

There was a fault we became aware of that has since been resolved. 

How have things been since you last posted? I'm hoping all is working as it should be now but if not, and you're still having an issue, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gw536
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thanks for replying to my posted query.

My tv anywhere service started to work again two days after my router change all on its own.
I'm now a happy customer.

Thanks Kath
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gw536,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos