Menu
aaronskilton
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere not working . again

Why the hell are we all paying for services when we aren't getting them? When has this program ever been reliable? It's fine if you want to watch Jeremy Kyle in the moring but when you want to watch the football you've got no chance. Just like the broadband. We pay for a service that we can't use when we want to .Restricted due to high demand .But they don't tell you that when you sign up thousands of new customers do you .
0 Kudos
mellis0
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere not working . again

Agreed, its very frustrating Smiley Sad 

You me and I dread to think how may other Virgin Media customers affected.

I'm trying ti check the service status page, I get asked to login, but its taking too log in.

All I can hope is Virginmedia recognise how poor affected its TV Anywhere service customer users have been affected and promise to resolve the capacity issue so the root cause is really resolved.

Regards

Mark

Tags (1)
aaronskilton
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The frustration is because we pay our money to use the service when WE want to buy of course there is too much traffic and we can't. My broadband has been affected during peak times pretty much constantly for the last year .We only get the services and speeds quoted and promised when it's suitable for them .So why are we all paying so much for it? It's hassle I'm now absolutely sick of .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Apologies for the problems you are experiencing with TV Anywhere. 

Please see the following post: here.

If you are still having this issue, please let me know.

Thank you,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos