Menu
jmcm123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere not playing on laptop

I'm trying to watch live tv on my laptop which is registered as one of my 2 devices but when I try to select a channel it says "this device is not one of your registered devices". It also says I can't change a device until 1st March so can't delete then re-register until then (which seems a ridicules rule by the way).

Any help?  

0 Kudos
nickh
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere not playing on laptop

Had a similar problem this morning and rang up and they reset device count so I could re-register the device which had previously working fine.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmcm123

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you're unable to watch TV Anywhere on your laptop.

I would like to get this issue resolved for you, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

Thank you for getting back to us to let us know this issue has been resolved.

Don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos