Menu
hope299
Tuning in
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere not logging in

Trying to log in to the TV anywhere app and it's telling me username or password is wrong I know 100% it's correct and can log in the the TV anywhere online service. Anyone having the same issue? And know how to resolve?

Thanks
barman58
Tuning in
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere not logging in

Website has been down since Thursday and app is not accepting password VM is denying any issue, saying it works for them, they need to try to connect from outside of there site/network

If you solve your issue - post back - It may help others
hope299
Tuning in
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

It's becoming a regular thing with anywhere not working. I use it as my tivo box is remote from my TV. For VM to deny any issue is a joke I have 4 friends saying they cannot connect either. May have to explore other providers.
Sharkydog
Just joined
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Mine isn't working either. Keeps saying that my password is wrong and I know that it isnt. I have even tried changing it
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Sharkydog wrote:
Mine isn't working either. Keeps saying that my password is wrong and I know that it isnt. I have even tried changing it

Same here.

For thirty six hours and counting.....

0 Kudos
hope299
Tuning in
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I wonder how many people we can get to just say "same problem" kind of like a petition they'll have to take notice
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

mine is working again after 2+ days of no apologies, no explanations, and a whole weekend of  unavailable footie.

it does seem that they "break it" whenever there are good games on BT sport - maybe it's a cunning way to save on bandwidth cost :-)

anyway - back to complaining about the buffering & the other bugs instead, now :-)

Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts and thanks for all your patience.

As you may already be aware we've recently been experiencing some issues with our TV Anywhere service. We've posted an update to this Resolved: TV Anywhere - "Home Mode" which confirms the issue should now be resolved. If you're still having problems could you post back to us so we can take another look at this for you. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards
Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
hope299
Tuning in
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Not working yet again, just get loading symbol logs in then crashes. When I try and log in again it says incorrect username / password then says due to high demand tv anywhere not available!!!!

What is going on Virgin? Tivo service is also becoming very pixilated seriously need to sort your service it's becoming a joke. It's not just mine family are having the same so I'm sure others are.
Peter44Y
Tuning in
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here, with all sort of rubbish excuses coming up, from essential maintenance work being carried out to wrong password!