Menu
Blonghurst
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere no longer working

It would seem that like a number of others TV Anywhere has stopped working for me.

I have been using the service on my laptop for quite some time and all has been well until today.

Now, every time I log back in and try to watch anything, I'm told that my laptop is not registered.  Re-registering it has worked each time, but I am now out of changes, so can't do it again,

The only thing that has changed is that I had to do a reset of the NoScript addon in Firefox today, which unfortunately cleared the white-list, so access to JavaScript on the TV Anywhere web page (the way I use to watch it normally) was briefly interrupted until I got the permissions sorted out again. I have even tried disabling NoScript on the page, to no avail.  At no time were cookies affected.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan Longhurst

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere no longer working

Hi Bryan, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies regarding the issues you are currently facing with TV Anywhere.

We're aware there is an open fault and are working to get things fixed as soon as possible. 

You can keep up to date on the fault here: TV Anywhere Fault

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused and welcome to the Community. 

Thanks,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos