Menu
rogerrgm
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere needs to get its act together what are we paying for never works when Arsenal play

What are Virgin going to do about this situation maybe we should all get some money back

Roger

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere needs to get its act together what are we paying for never works when Arsenal play

This happens, without fail, on any major match day.  Far from being a recent development, this has been going on for YEARS.  A competent company would be pro-active & learn from their mistakes.

Unfortunately, clearly, Virgin Media are not a competent company.  I look forward to the "you aren't paying for it", "it's a value-added service", and an assortment of other fob-offs from the VM web team in due course.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere needs to get its act together what are we paying for never works when Arsenal play

Hi rogerrgm, 

Thanks for your post and my deepest apologies for the issues you received logging into TV Anywhere on Tuesday evening. 

I can see this was raised as a fault right away and resolved within the hour. The root cause to what happened is being investigated so rest assured we are doing something about this. 

If and when I get any further information, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nobody resolved anything Kath, that is clear to see.  As always, always, the service springs to life after the match.  Also, two plus two equals four.

Why do you continue to bury your head in the sand?

0 Kudos
chriscl
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

But it's like this EVERY SINGLE TIME there is a big match on.

And it has been FOR YEARS.

VM have done nothing about this, nor will they ever. The service is clearly not fit for purpose.

0 Kudos
RickElvis
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Too many people logging on to watch the game obviously overloads the system

0 Kudos