Menu
lc29979
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere, missing channels

Hi.
I have downloaded the TV anywhere app, but certain channels are missing. I know I have a basic package but channels such as bb1, bbc2, itv and channel 4 do not show up on the TV anywhere guide. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling it but no difference. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere, missing channels

Hi lc29979

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to read that your unable to get certain channels on the TV Anywhere Guide.

On your account, it shows there are no devices currently registered for TV Anywhere. On the device in question are you able to log into the app with your Virgin Media credentials, once you select a channel that is stream-able it will prompt you for registration. After this check to see if the channels are now available for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lc29979
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I only use the app to set up a recording when out and about. Like only use it as a guide when I've forgotten about a show. I don't use it to stream
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lc29979,

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I understand you don't use it for streaming but registering the device may well sort the problem so we need you to complete the actions laid out by Sam above. 

If this doesn't make any difference we can look at this further for you. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos