Menu
randomusername
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere issues still going on....

Hi everyone, 

I have been having a lot of problems with the on demand services online lately, I know that a lot of them were due to not renewing a security certificate, but I am still having problems with a couple of episodes, is anyone else? 

NCIS season 13 episode 10 has sound but no video and Criminal Minds season 11 episode 12 has video but no sound - this has been the case ever since they were uploaded.

Hopefully someone from Virgin will see this, and we can get the episodes fixed.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere issues still going on....

Hi randomusername, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you getting involved in the Community.

Apologies for the issues you've been having trying to watch these episodes. I have replicated this fault and emailed the team who deal with the content. 

Once I hear back from them I shall be in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi randomusername, 

I have heard back from the team now who have advised The Walking Dead Ep 13 has been raised as a fault. We are looking into what's caused this and will be looking for a resolve as soon as possible. 

As soon as I have news of a resolve, I shall let you know.

With regards to Criminal Minds and NCIS, we've asked Sky to re-deliver these assets which we're hopeful will resolve the issues you are having with trying to play these Smiley Happy 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

randomusername
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kathy_F, 

The NCIS episode is now working, so thank you for that. The Criminal Minds episode though now only has sound restored for the first 40 seconds, I hope thats not just me!

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos