Menu
indie24
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere issues - Sky Sports

Hi

I have only got this Tv anywhere to work once and it has not worked since. Every time I go to the Sky Sports page and log in and press play its comes up with this error:-

“Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching. [t:6013 / c:4110 ].”

My device is registered under the Virgin Media settings but nothing gets registered on the Sky Settings. I have tried all the settings and uninstalled Silverlight but no joy. What I have noticed is under the Virgin settings it shows as I have one device slot available but there is no option to add, only rename delete my first option so I am thinking has something happened on Virgins end to say I am no longer the Account Head?

I am hoping someone from Virgin can look into this

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
indie24
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV anywhere issues - Sky Sports

Found the soloution finally after weeks of searching and just after posting on here! For anyone having issues do this:-

Login to Sky Go and click 'Watch live TV' from the home page. It will attempt to show Sky News and fail with the error [t6013-c1501].

2. Right click on the error and you should see the Menu option 'Silverlight'. Select this and a dialog should appear. Click the 'Application Storage' tab and delete any entry that relates to sky go. Click OK to close the dialog.

3. Close the browser (if you don't the next bit will fail as it will be using the file you need to rename).

4. Open explorer and navigate to the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady

Note: This folder might be hidden on your PC, if so in explorer select Organize->Folder and Search Options->View->Show hidden files and folders and click OK.

5. Rename the file mspr.hds to mspr.hds.OLD

Note: Don't rename/delete the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady or you will get the error [t6000-c1501]. The folder must exist in order for the new file to be created by Silverlight.

6. Log back into Sky Go and click 'Watch live TV', this time you should see a message saying something like downloading security components.

All Replies
indie24
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Found the soloution finally after weeks of searching and just after posting on here! For anyone having issues do this:-

Login to Sky Go and click 'Watch live TV' from the home page. It will attempt to show Sky News and fail with the error [t6013-c1501].

2. Right click on the error and you should see the Menu option 'Silverlight'. Select this and a dialog should appear. Click the 'Application Storage' tab and delete any entry that relates to sky go. Click OK to close the dialog.

3. Close the browser (if you don't the next bit will fail as it will be using the file you need to rename).

4. Open explorer and navigate to the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady

Note: This folder might be hidden on your PC, if so in explorer select Organize->Folder and Search Options->View->Show hidden files and folders and click OK.

5. Rename the file mspr.hds to mspr.hds.OLD

Note: Don't rename/delete the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\PlayReady or you will get the error [t6000-c1501]. The folder must exist in order for the new file to be created by Silverlight.

6. Log back into Sky Go and click 'Watch live TV', this time you should see a message saying something like downloading security components.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi indie24,

Thanks for posting here and also for keeping your thread updated. 

I'm glad you managed to find the resolution more or less right away. 

I've marked your answer as helpful so anyone else having the same error can search and locate this. 

If you have any further issues, please let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos