Menu
aimz_92
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere has stoppped working on my laptop

Hi

So a few weeks ago I couldn't watch the virgin media TV anywhere on my laptop due to updates (or something similar). Ever since then the website is refusing to let me watch anything. I have tried unregistering and re-registering my device but nothing. I primarily use Google Chrome but when I switch to IE it still says I need to register my device although I know its already registered. This also means that I have run out of device changes for this month so I can't even re-register.

Before this it has always worked perfectly on my laptop with no or very little issues

Any help would be appreciated.

Tia

Aimee

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere has stoppped working on my laptop

Hi Aimee

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you are unable to use TV Anywhere on your laptop.

I am currently unable to find your account to check what may be causing this issue. I can advise at the moment that Google Chrome is not a supported browser for TV Anywhere, however Internet Explorer version 7 or higher should work fine. 

I have sent you a PM (red envelope icon, left corner) with some details for you to confirm. Once you have replied I will be able to check your account and get this working for you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere has stoppped working on my laptop

Hi Aimee

Thanks for getting back in touch with the details you supplied.

When I checked the account, it is showing that there is a device change available. If you can try to re-register your laptop through IE as Google Chrome is not supported and see if that does work now for you.

Let me know how it goes

Hopefully this will work

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos