Menu
Mr-Bingbong
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere error message, we encountered an error while trying to stream this channel. [A:3328]

Hi..

I keep trying to stream Eurosport for the Tour De France.. but keep getting the message "we encountered an error while trying to stream this channel. [A:3328]" 

Can someone tell me how to resolve it, please. I've tried restarting andd reinstalling the TV Anywhere app but with no joy.

Thanks, 

S.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere error message, we encountered an error while trying to stream this channel. [A:3328]

Hi Mr-Bingbong

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your unable to stream Eurosport through TV Anywhere.

Just so I have a better understanding, can you answer a few things for me please.

What device did you notice this issue on? Was it connected through your own wireless connection that this happened? Do you get this error on other devices as well?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mr-Bingbong
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere error message, we encountered an error while trying to stream this channel. [A:3328]

Hi Sam,

I've only tried it on an iPad mini through various wireless connections that weren't my own (work, hotel, parents, in-laws).

Thanks,

Sean.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sean 

Thanks for the reply.

When you get chance, log into your account, on the right under My Profile select Device Settings. Just make sure that the devices showing are correct an the iPad is listed, if it is great.

I've re-sync'd your account to see if this works for you. If it still doesn't, there is a device change available. Try to remove the device from registrations on your account, remove the app also. Then re-install the app, select any streaming channel through the app itself on the iPad and this will hopefully prompt you for registration. Try this and see if this goes through for you.

Do you get this error on any other channel at all?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mr-Bingbong
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam,
Thanks for your reply.. It didn't work as I couldn't see any devices showing on the device settings page. But I gave up as the Tour was showing on the ITV app.. However now the Vuelta is on and can only be seen on Eurosport, and today is a big stage... I've tried again but with no joy. Both the iPad mini and iPhone 6 give me the same A.3328 error messages when I try to access the device settings through the app as I get when trying to stream any channel. When I try to access the device settings via a computer browser again I can't see any devices - it just says "Device could not be detected". I've tried reinstalling the apps on the mobile devices but still no joy. Any ideas?
Thanks
Sean.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sean, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Currently i'm seeing 2 devices registered for us with TV Anywhere. We're not able to remove these from our end so you'll need to do this from your side. 

What browser are you using on the PC when trying to access Device Settings?

Try deleting the cache, cookies and history of the browser and trying again. 

Make sure you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox and not Google Chrome. 

Once we have removed the devices we can go further. 

Let me know what happens. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Mr-Bingbong
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. Whatever you've done seems to have worked! I've tried to stream something on the iPad and it's asked me to register the device and it's actually let me see the devices on the TV anywhere page (on Safari), so I deleted both the ones that were on there and re-registered and lo and behold, it works.
Thanks very much.
Sean.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sean, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know things are now working for you. 

If you have any further issues please just let me know Smiley Happy

Don't forget, anything you ever need to know about TV Anywhere can be found here: 

We're also here should you need us. 

Take care,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos